Thank you to our Fall Lottery Sponsors
Rules & Regulations:
- Tickets for the Fall Lottery in support of the HBSPCA are available for purchase on Thursday September 22, 2022, at 10:00am EST until Friday, November 4, 2022, at 1:59pm EST, or until the maximum number of tickets are sold.
- There are 10, 833 tickets available. Tickets are 1 for $15, 3 for $40, 5 for $60 and 10 for $100.
- Tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older and residents of Ontario.
- Tickets are available online at www.hbspcalottery.com
- Employees and Board Members of the HBSPCA and any individuals residing at the same address as those mentioned are not eligible to purchase tickets for the Fall Lottery 2022. Also not eligible are employees of Rafflebox.
- There are $32,500 in prizes to be won; an Early Bird draw of $2,500 on October 9, weekly draws of $2,000 on each Tuesday (October 11, 18, 25 & November 1) weekly draws of $4,000 on Fridays in October excluding the Friday of the Early Bird draw (October 14, 21 & 28), and a Grand Prize Draw of $10,000 on November 4, 2022.
- Lottery purchasers will be provided with an electronic receipt with their registered lottery numbers generated from a Random Selection System. Specific numbers cannot be given.
- All lottery purchasers are required to give their full name, mailing address, email and phone number for each ticket bought. Purchasers will be added to HBSPCA donor database and added to the subscription list for the HBSPCA e-newsletter.
- Receipts/confirmation emails of lottery tickets are not registered charitable tax receipts for income tax purposes and cannot be claimed as a charitable donation.
- Winning tickets will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle tickets (numbers) sold for the Fall Lottery. Draws will be conducted on or around 2:00pm EST.
- Winning tickets will be eliminated from the raffle with exception of the Early Bird winning ticket.
- The winner’s first name and last initial as well as the winning ticket number will be announced on the hbspcalottery.com website. All winners will be notified by phone by an HBSPCA staff member.
- Winners agree to the use of their first name and last initial, and possibly a photo for announcement/publicity purposes by the Hamilton/Burlington SPCA.
- Winners will be mailed cheque for their prize to the address used at the time of purchase. Winners may choose to claim their prize in person, by appointment only at 245 Dartnall Rd in Hamilton, Ontario. The Grand Prize winner ($10,000) must receive their cheque in person on an agreed date at 245 Dartnall Rd in Hamilton.
- If receiving their prize in person, winners must show picture I.D and proof of the winning ticket via email on mobile or a printed copy. Prizes will not be given and held until the above mentioned is provided.
- Substitutions are not permitted; prizes are awarded as promoted. Any prizes that are unclaimed by May 4th, 2023 (6 months after final draw) will be donated to Humane Canada (Registered Charity # BN 118830884 RR0001) so the funds can benefit animal welfare with the approval of the AGCO.
- The above set of rules will be posted on hbspcalottery.com as well as hbspca.com/lottery
The Hamilton/Burlington SPCA respects your privacy and will never sell, trade, or loan your information to any other organization. We will use your information for statistical and administrative purposes and to keep our supporters informed of the activities/services provided by the HBSPCA.
The Hamilton/Burlington SPCA is responsible for the conduct and management of the lottery including prizes until they have been awarded.
If you or someone you care about is displaying signs of Problem Gambling, you’re not alone. ConnexOntario is available 24/7 to help you discover the options available when gambling isn’t fun anymore. Call, chat or email to speak to get the info you need or learn more.
1-866-531-2600 | www.ConnexOntario.ca
Charitable registration No: 119236750 RR 0001
Lottery License #RAF1270592