Kennel Guardian Program
On any given day the Hamilton/Burlington SPCA cares for over 300 vulnerable animals.
We are a shelter that cares for abandoned, unwanted and neglected animals by offering them a safe, warm place to stay, food, veterinary care, emergency medical procedures and surgeries, and unconditional love. We care for them until they find their forever home. This year we have experienced an increase in surrenders and our shelter is always at full capacity.
The HBSPCA Kennel Guardian Program will help us to continue to protect these animals who come to us for compassion and care. Be part of the solution, become a Guardian!
This program provides a great opportunity for individuals, organizations and corporations to directly support the animals that the HBSPCA rescues. By becoming a guardian of a standard or large kennel for ONE year you will ensure that each animal that is surrendered at the HBSPCA facility receives the necessary care and support that they require and deserve. As a donor funded organization that receives minimal government subsidization this is a wonderful opportunity to help the HBSPCA raise the much-needed funds for medicine, supplies, and operational expenses, which annually cost over $4 million.
Help us, help them!
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Choice of a large or standard kennel, or community cat room/nursery with your name/company (logo) directly above space
- Logo/Name recognition on Website
- A feature in the WaterDish Newsletter
- Social Media welcome post
- Listing on Kennel Guardian Banner (main foyer)
- Invitation to visit the kennel, photo opportunities, a chance to meet one of the many animals under your guardianship.
- Bi-monthly updates emailed with photos of the animals that you support through your guardianship, including adoption.
- Media mention during a promotional event (within the year)
- Opportunity to work with the HBSPCA Team if you have a recognition idea that is not listed here.