We’re excited to open our doors again to our community’s incredible youth. Seeing youth interact with our animals and share their love and ideas never gets old. Any group of youth, aged 5-18, can register to participate in a hands-on experience they’ll never forget.
Each Youth Night features:
- Facility Tour
- Outreach Program Support (i.e., bagging dog food.)
- Animal Meet n’ Greet (pets, licks, love)
- Closing Activity (like colouring paw prints or an active group brainstorm)
Want to know what it’s like? Ask the youth from Woodcraft Canada who volunteered with us on June 6. Fifteen young leaders from the organization, which holds Community Service, as one of their values, came to support our program and the animals. We had such a fun time!
Participation in Community Youth Night is by donation.
$15/per child/parent OR $15 in physical item(s) from our Amazon or Ren’s Pets Wishlists.
Other Important Details
- Minimum 5 kids
- Maximum 25
- Maximum 2 Events/Session Bookings monthly
- 1.5 -2 Hours per Session Booking
- Offered weekday evenings from 5PM-9PM